Eating spicy, fried food may be fun but it's unhealthy. Try Cloudnine's healthy, crunchy, and yummy dish by our Nutrition expert @Shivani Bavalekar specially for our Community!
Healthy Heart Kebab
- 150 gm grated paneer
- Salt as required
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 3 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder (optional )
- 1 teaspoon ghee
How to make healthy heart kebab:
- Take a pan, put it on medium flame, add walnut to it.
- Sauté the walnut for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the roasted walnut in blender and grind it to make powder
- Then add cottage cheese or paneer, garlic, ginger, chat masala, garam masala, cumin powder, red chili powder, coriander leaves, mint leaves and a pinch of salt in the grinder.
- Grind the above mixture, to check the consistency hold the mixture in the hand if it get hold /binds then the mixture is ready to make kebabs(incase if it doesn’t hold in hand add curd )
- Make circular / heart shape kebabs.
- Put a pan on medium flame, add the kebabs and roast it till it gets a golden color. Apply ghee on both the side of kebabs
- Serve hot with mint mayo dip or green chutney.
Importance of the recipe:
- It contain healthy fat which are good for our hearts
- Good source of Omega 3 fatty acids which help to reduce the risk of heart disease
- Walnuts are an excellent source of antioxidants that helps to fight against LDL cholesterol, and ageing of skin.
- This recipe also helps to reduce the inflammation in the body.
- It helps to control your appetite or hunger
#nutrition #healthyfood #homemade