Skip to main content
Asked a question last month

Hi, I am 32 wees pregnant. From few fays while sleeping to my right or left does not have the baby movement at all. Once in a while when I woke up for washroom call and come back to bed and sleep on back, and I make sure I can count some 5 movements atleast, then I will get back to sleep. But from yesterday, baby movements have become less in a day and if I eat anything and lay down a while, I feel some slow movements, and there is little tightness feel too. should I consult doctor or should I take counts of movements for how many hours once to feel everything normal, and how would I know baby is doing good inside the womb and tired? Please help me with clearing these concern, thanks in advance.

Where am I?

In Cloudnine Moms Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi Dhanyashree 

A mother is the best judge for baby movements. . If you are feeling low movements kindly get to the hospital asap and get a physical consultation. . A CTG test will also be done . . Better to be reassured always . . 
Take care