Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 months ago

My doctor said I have ""Tubal occlusion"". What does it mean?

Where am I?

In Cloudnine Moms Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!


Tubes are the place where fertilisation takes place then  the embryo gets transferred to the  uterus .So if there is a tubal block (which we can see on an HSG), there are chances of an ectopic pregnancy or infertility .

However ,u can opt for ivf in such cases .

It can be better discussed over a consult so that an appropriate and individualistic plan can be made as per your needs and history

Good luck